Greetings!

Say wassup
PeaceBeWithYourSoul

Greetings!

Postby PeaceBeWithYourSoul » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:23 am

Child of God here

LOVE CEE DEE's music
I love watching the live streams on youtube!

I hope this forum community grows as well!
I have a camera with lenses. Sorry, Im a newb
Its a Canon T5i
My big lens is 3000 whatever they are called. Maybe being part of this forum will help

Im a musician as well, my best instrument is voice- I am a baritone, I can sing counter-tenor, without having to switch to falsetto until quite high. I have begun, since the beginning of this year 2016, singing Bass regularly, and my lower register is growing! Or, improving! I also play guitar, bass, piano, drums, and I have played harpsichord, french horn, violin, ukelele, etc.

I lost 87 pounds in less than a year and a half through:
Intermittent Fasting
Calisthenics (Bodyweight exercises blended with stretching and yoga-ish hand balancing)
Eating clean and organic
Drinking close to a gallon of purified water per day
8ish hours of sleep faithfully

My mission in life is to be a John the Baptist type preacher calling the world to repentance to know a Loving God. The world we live in is so bizarre, and twisted! I seek at my core, Truth. I am constantly looking for Truth and I have found it to be in God and in the reality that we live on an earth which is not a spinning globe, but a plane with a firmament above with a literal Creator and Heaven above us. The Sun and Moon are within the Firmament as is our Atmosphere and Skies. It is easy for me to see the Deceptions which have been perpetrated on humanity are all to hide God. They want us to believe we are insignificant, that we are random occurrences.
Scripture says God created us, you and I, in God's own image- we are the actual physical expression of God! Remember that next time you see another.

Peace brothers and sisters.
Is there an FAQ for navigating this forum? Peace
CeeDee
Site Admin

Re: Greetings!

Postby CeeDee » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:49 pm

Thank you for the awesome introduction and compliments :)! So sorry for the delay in replying, I'm just catching up on all this new moon tv influx of messages. I will try and do better.

Amazing breadth of musical talent friend.. I hope to see some of your photos and music too! I have a similar health routine, in fact this is my 1st year off meat.. it's a great thing to have a cleaner body and mind. Great work on staying focused!

I'm working on an FAQ section and other parts of the forum too, it's just a mountain of work!! Soon soon.

Have a great weekend :)
Captain of the Stars

Return to “Introductions”