FAQ + Rules

Say wassup
CeeDee
Site Admin

FAQ + Rules

Postby CeeDee » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:19 pm

Hey everyone! Welcome to the Official TakeBackSpace/Moon TV LIVE Discussion boards.
This is our Astronomy Domain.

Here's the basic set of rules:

1. Be Polite
2. Be Positive
3. Be Helpful

Some suggestions:
1. Curate your media and try and post only your best work (so everyone can enjoy it and not break the server!)
2. Try and make sure you are posting un-manipulated pics/footage.. or be sure to indicate what you've done.
3. No question is silly, please ask anything you'd like.

That's it! Otherwise enjoy and let's make this an awesome place for everyone to hang out and share ideas and experiences.

cheers,
Chris
Captain of the Stars
LuvnMy2BbyGrlz

Re: FAQ + Rules

Postby LuvnMy2BbyGrlz » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:20 pm

I would just like to take a quick second to say, "Thank You Chris for all your hard work & dedication"! For educating the open minded & acknowledging the lost souls who may seek the truth of this universe.
Kevin Plowman

Postby Kevin Plowman » Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:15 pm

I would like to thank Cee Dee too. You never make what you are doing sound like work (though I truly know it is). You are so blessed with a brilliant mind and musical talent
Thank for all you do and never sounding prideful. I hope for a day to approach that I can be useful to you too.
Thanks again Moon Warrior.
CeeDee
Site Admin

Postby CeeDee » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:23 pm

You guys are a so sweet and I thank you for your kind comments. However difficult things may seem, it's always more fun to work on it together :)
Captain of the Stars

Return to “Introductions”