download for Mac

Say wassup
CassKring

download for Mac

Postby CassKring » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:54 pm

Hey gentlemen, I was wondering how to install phpBB on my Mac, though there's a chance I could figure it out by the time I get a reply. I think I need to drop the downloaded files somewhere specific, I could be wrong. I would just use it through my browser, but am unable to post my pics/videos this way. I think lastnights mass chemical spraying has slowed my brain down a bit :oops: ... Any feedback is appreciated..... Cassidy
zproxy

Re: download for Mac

Postby zproxy » Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:47 am

its a server software. will you run a new web server on your mac?
CeeDee
Site Admin

Postby CeeDee » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:19 pm

Hey Cass, not sure I'm understanding.. you want to run your own board? They way I did it was upload the phpbb files to my server and then activated via a web dashboard. https://www.phpbb.com/downloads/

Let me know if I misunderstood!
c
Captain of the Stars
CassKring

Postby CassKring » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:55 pm

Thank you gentlemen, very overwhelmed lately. Sometimes my train of thought is somewhere else. I do have many things to present to the research table. I have a loyal Australian/US team that sometimes chases its own tail, but there is defintely progress in between... The link you included that I failed to find will give me more direction to mount the files correctly, thank you guys. Will be in touch, Peace

Return to “Introductions”